Sunday, November 18, 2007

SO CUTE!!!

To my vast audience of blog readers (ha ha) : I just have to show off these darling bracelets that my sister Kerstin made. I'm lucky she is so crafty, my baby wears them every day, and I get compliments on them all the time.



These pictures don't do the bracelets justice, I couldn't get the camera to focus very good. Aren't they beautiful though??
Rebecca is never completely ready for the day unless she has a bracelet on and a bow in her hair. I must say, I love having a girl! It is so much fun to doll her up.

Kerstin has made a bunch of these bracelets to sell, and I'm selling them for her too. Get this--they are only $5.oo each. That is a deal. I have seen them in stores for $9-12.oo each. So, if anyone is interested, let me know and your baby can be as darling as mine!! :) They make great, unique gifts too. And we have all sizes, 0-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-12 months, and on.


Now, this is awesome. Kerstin also created these binky holders. They are so pretty. I have this one and one with flower beads. So fancy! Everyone compliments me when I have these clipped to Rebecca's clothes. And I love it because then the pacifier doesn't get dirty as it constantly is falling out of Rebecca's mouth. Everyone needs one of these. They are also a killer deal at $15.oo each.




And just check out how cute they are on!!! I love these bracelets so much. Thanks, Kerstin, for all the work you've done to contribute to my baby's cuteness!!















No comments: