Monday, November 19, 2007

Seth the Builder

Lots of people ask me about Seth, how he's doing, how the house he's building is going. So I thought I'd talk a little about my hard-working husband and show some pictures of the house. First of all, I must say that this house is beautiful. Every time I go out to see it, I love it more and more. Then I go home to my little house in town and wish the big house out there in Rigby was mine. Eventually I stop wishing for things I can't have right now and be grateful for my cute little house in town again. But I sure hope that one day Seth can build a house like this for us.

The house sits on one acre. I always think an acre looks huge, but once you put a house on it, it doesn't look so big anymore. I think it is the perfect size, especially since we live 3 feet away from our next door neighbors. Space is good! And then you have room for a garden and a shed and lots of room for the kids to play. I like this subdivision, it is really nice.


Aren't the arches pretty? I love them and there are 3 in this house. Seth has gotten to be quite the little pro at tile lately too.


The house is full of nice big windows. Lots of light.



And here is the master bath. Notice the bench in the shower and the rounded tub deck. If you go to the left there is a huge closet. My clothes would take up 1/4 of the space, I think. It's big.



I'm so impressed with Seth and the quality way he builds his homes. He does so many extra things to make the home nice and unique. He told me recently that there is nothing he would do different if he was going to live in it himself. I know a lot of builders cut corners because it's not for their family, so they don't care as much-just get it done and sell it. Not Seth! That is something I really admire about him. He really does take pride in his work and try hard to make a product people will be glad to buy.
Good job Seth!! I love you and am so grateful for all the hard work you do to provide for our family.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.