Sunday, November 18, 2007

How crafty are we!

Last Saturday, Seth's sisters, mom, and I got together to make Christmas cards. We each came up with a card idea and brought enough supplies for each person to make five of our cards. So we all ended up with 30 beautiful cards. I was really impressed with all of them--everyone did a really nice job on their card ideas, I thought. Here are all the cards we made.


We started at 1:30 and didn't get done until about 5:30. It was an all day event, and I loved it! I love crafty things and creating something fun to share with my family and friends this holiday season. We had Christmas music on the whole time. It was fun to get into the holiday spirit.


Just look at what a mess we made though! Good thing mom put up another table so we could spread out more.
Here we all are! It was a fun day, good to be together. And Rebecca was so good the whole time too. Whew!


No comments: