Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I'M BACK!!!!


Well, it has been forever since I last updated my blog. We changed internet companies (twice) and didn't have the internet for a few weeks. I didn't know how much I like having the internet until it was gone! So I'm glad it's back and now I can blog and email again.

Rebecca is adorable. She is growing and changing so much. She is already four months old. I took her in for her checkup yesterday and she weighs 14 pounds. She is so healthy and happy and lately she has learned how to sit up (by herself!) only for a few seconds before falling over smiling. She also uses her voice A LOT! She makes this high pitched sound over and over again. It is so funny. She is still such a good baby- as long as she's in the same room with us she doesn't cry. She just likes to know and see what is happening. She loves to watch us eat. She watches the fork go from our plates to our mouths and back to the plate. We love her so much and we tell everyone how much she spoils us.

No comments: