Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Winter

Well, it's snowing again today so I thought I'd blog about it for a while. Here is Rebecca watching Seth shovel. She loved walking in the paths he would make. Then Seth took her sledding in our back yard. She fits perfectly in our little sled. Too bad she hated it. Next year will be better, I hope!
Rebecca saying...LET ME OUT OF HERE!!!


If anyone would like to buy this house, it would make our day. No, it would make our lives!!! Seriously, if you know anyone looking for a house in the $238,000 range...let me know. It's a beautiful home, on one acre in Rigby. 4000 square feet, granite, 3 car garage, half finished basement, built by my husband...it's a really nice house.


Hooray!! One month of school down for Seth! I am so grateful for him and all he does to support our little family-school full time and work full time. I feel like a single parent, except on Sundays, but that is just how it is for a while. I'm so blessed to be able to stay home with our little girl and take care of her and our home. I love it!
So, we never see Seth- literally- but on this one day a few weeks ago, he came home and said he had a surprise for me. He took Rebecca into her room and after a while he called to me and I came in. They were both dressed in black, and he had a plate of black jelly beans, chocolate covered raisins, and black licorice, and chocolate milk to drink. He said,"Happy Martin Luther King Day!! We are going to celebrate the blacks." I laughed so hard. We ate all our black stuff and then he went downstairs to do homework, and I continued laughing all night. Funny Seth. I'm always telling him we need to celebrate holidays and have more traditions. I guess he listened to me. I'm glad he took a minute to make me laugh.










4 comments:

Steve and Katie said...

That is a crackup! What a great idea to get all that black candy....lol! I love seeing all of the hairdo's you are trying on Rebecca. She is such a fun little cutie!

lindseylikes said...

I could not stop laughing about the Wearing Black and Black candy!! Seth cracks me up!!

Heather said...

Oh my gosh that is hilarious! You're in Rigby? You're so close! Donnie is in Blackfoot. It'd be fun to get together some time.

Bonnie Young said...

Holy Cow, that is so funny! Good job Seth!