Friday, February 6, 2009

One month closer to SPRING!!!

I'm so tired of winter! I know we need the snow, but I feel so cooped up at times. So, I've been trying new hairstyles on Rebecca, and I've decided Sesame Street was sent from heaven. WOW. She sits so still while I experiment and play with her hair. The only problem is that I have to do her hair at least 4 times a day. She rips it all out and the worst part is that she puts these tiny rubber bands around her wrists after ripping them out of her hair. She does this as she is falling asleep, and a few days ago she woke up during her nap screaming and I went in there to find 2 of her fingers bright red with a rubber band wrapped tightly around them. OUCH! It's a dilemma though...do I not do her hair, or keep doing it? I kind of have to though, because it all grows straight forward, so if I leave it, it's all in her eyes. Hopefully she'll just grow out of this stage of ripping out the hairdos, and SOON! Because it's so cute when it's all done! I love my little girlie!! Ok, In this picture, if you can't tell ;) the front two pieces are in the shape of hearts. Since it is February! I tried to get a front view, but once again, no cooperation for picture time. Sigh.I hope these next few pictures will bring smiles to the ones we love. We are thinking of you and miss you!
REBECCA AT 18 MONTHS...








This just made me laugh...I guess she got tired of trying to get her clothes off during nap time (this was after she ripped her hair apart of course) so she gave up and went to sleep.

Rebecca is all ready to go to Nursery for the first time! She's so grown up, not our little baby anymore. She loves Nursery, and the leaders say that she talks the most out of all the kids in there. She does have lots to say, and we are glad other people can understand her too.

Here are some sweet pictures from a few weeks ago. Rebecca was rocking all her babies. And telling them every letter she knows. It was cracking me up.

She still loves this shirt, and walks around with her hands in the pockets, saying "pockets, pockets."





3 comments:

Darla and Kirk Nuttall said...

Okay Kristy, You have to show me how you did the hairdo with the hearts or you can just do it on Calista for me and save me the trouble. Heeehee!! Rebecca is just getting to be so grown up. She is a hoot. Everytime I ask about Rebecca to Calista, her reply is "don't scratch Rebecca" in her softest sweetest voice. I don't know why she says that. See you!

Becky said...

Rebecca is so cute! We need to get together sometime and let our girls play.

Anonymous said...

What cute pictures! I did the same exact thing with Lauren and Chloe, letting them watch Sesame St. while doing their hair, only my styles were not nearly as fun as yours, maybe you can give me a lesson when Ivy gets more!