Friday, November 21, 2008

Your new Avon Lady!

That's right...I started selling Avon a week ago! And I am so excited to say that it is going really well so far! I've had a great response, and just wanted to let everyone know that I've started this new business and if you'd like a catalog to look through, I'd be happy to drop one by your house.
I've been thinking for months about starting some kind of business, but nothing felt completely right. I want to do something to help my little family out financially while Seth is in school the next few years. I don't claim to be a beauty expert, but I like Avon because it is affordable for people, and a lot of the stuff they sell are things people buy all the time in WalMart, like makeup, deodorant, jewelry, gifts, etc. FYI: They have lots of fun stuff for holiday gifts right now!!! And I can save people time and money and a trip to the store, since I deliver their orders to them. So it's a good deal for me and for my customers. I love it that I can bring Rebecca with me, also. It would break my heart to leave her and go work somewhere.
So wish me luck as I start this new little business! If you know anyone who likes Avon, I'd be really happy to get some referrals. And I'd be happy to be YOUR Avon lady too! Those of you who have bought from me, I really appreciate your business and support.

No comments: