Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween!

What a fun time we had in October! So many fun things to do. I'm so glad the weather has been so beautiful this fall, we've been able to play outside a lot, which Rebecca loves. Here we are at the local pumpkin patch. My friend and I picked the right time to go, we had the place to ourselves, and it was soooo cute! They had rows of pumpkins, corn stalks, hot chocolate and cookies, this cute barn, and a straw-bale maze. It was really fun! I tied Halloween ribbon in Rebecca's pigtails, but you can't really tell. Too bad. It was a battle keeping them in her hair all day!


We finally got around to carving our lovely pumpkin on Oct. 30 Rebecca looked like she wondered what in the world I was doing the whole time. She can say "pumpkin" really well now! We saw so many last month, it's no wonder! I dressed her up in her fairy pajamas and let her wear the fairy wings from Grandma K. She loved them, and the wand. What a cute little fairy I have. She's so funny, I tell her to smile lately, and she does this cheesy smile, every time.



Our ward did a Trunk-or-Treat. We did games and dinner first, and a lot of people came, and it was a good time! Here is Rebecca planting a big smooch on her little friend the skunk!



Here we are, the fireman and firewoman with our Dalmation. I like to dress up. What a fun day...we saw so many neat costumes!

























1 comment:

Darla and Kirk Nuttall said...

Nice costumes, I never would have thought about doing that, way cute. Rebecca made a very cute dalmation. I love the picture of her and the little skunk. It looks like they are making out. Rebecca loves to give kisses, I have gotten many from her. :-) See you next week.