Monday, November 10, 2008

Fall Pictures

Well, we finally finished Rebecca's room!! I love it, and I'm so happy to have a place for all of her STUFF!! Whew! I feel like we have at least doubled the amount of stuff we own since having Rebecca. But now we have a place to put it all! And it looks so good.
This is my carousel from when I was 9 or 10. I was so excited the year I got it for Christmas, and then I got to spend the next few years collecting the horses/animals to put in it. It turns and plays the song from "Carousel" and the horses go up and down. It was fun for me to get it out of its box downstairs and clean off all the dust (that took a while!) and put it together for my little girl. When I gave it to her, she was so happy. It was really cute.
Rebecca's favorite hangout lately....AAARRGGHHH!!!! And why does she always go for the knives?!?!? These next few pics are from our weekend at the Bancroft Farmhouse a few weeks ago. I found Rebecca upstairs babbling away to all these dolls.





I took Rebecca for a ride on the RHINO!! So Fun!! Can you tell she LOVES IT?



And of course the swings. I had to pry her little fingers away when it was time to go in. She thought it was the end of the world!

My mom used to take pictures of us kids every fall. I will carry on this lovely tradition...fall is such a beautiful time of year! Rebecca loves to crunch around in the leaves. Here are my favorite shots I got of her.

We walk at the park and lately Rebecca has to push the stroller. Which is good...maybe it will help her finally learn how to walk. Maybe. Anyway she pushes it along, smiling and waving at everyone who passes us, and looking so proud of herself the rest of the time. She is so funny. And then she throws a little fit if I try to make her ride in the stroller, and she slides herself right out of it if I don't strap her in quick enough. My little baby is getting so independent! I just love her, she is the highlight of my every day.










4 comments:

Darla and Kirk Nuttall said...

Fun pics Kristy! I can't wait to see Rebecca's room this thursday.

Sweet Pea said...

What a little DOLL! You've got a knack for photography looks like!

Sarah Coyne said...

These are great pictures! I love the ones in the leaves. Also, this is so random, but Hannah also LOVES to climb up on the dishwasher!! And she also always goes for the knives! WHY?!?!?!?
So, I loved seeing you again!!! Thanks for making the trek down.

Lindy said...

you are s cute kristy, and your girl is too. Hyrum loves the dishwasher too and of course goes for knives first. GUess what! I'm finished with your scrapbook pages of the zoo :) I'll have to send them over.