Monday, July 21, 2008

Busy Baby

I can not believe how fast Rebecca can make a mess!! WHEW-she is a little whirlwind, into everything.



All I have to say is THANK GOODNESS FOR NAP TIME!!! (So that I can clean it all up for her to do her work again when she wakes up.)

And, to end with, here is a funny Rebecca story. Seth has been calling Rebecca Booga Booga ever since she was born. He'll pop around corners and say "Booga" to scare her and stuff like that. She LOVES it and laughs whenever we say Booga. Kind of a funny little nickname for her. Anyway, last week Rebecca started saying Booga Booga, and it is so funny. Not surprising, since she has heard it so much in her life, but it cracks me up that this was her 4th word she learned how to say (after Da Da, Ma Ma, and HI).




5 comments:

ClancyPants said...

SO CUTE!! I know what you mean about cleaning it all up so they can just make a mess again! It's exhausting and relentless and I'm sad to say that sometimes I just leave the mess!!! Ha ha!

You are such a cute mom! :)

Darla and Kirk Nuttall said...

All those messes remind of someone that lives in my house. Crazy I know, I can't believe it myself. Hooraah for nap time. I live for those quiet moments. Rebecca booga booga is oh so cute in all those messy pictures. Its awesome!

Maria Hart said...

That is THE whole point of books and this age, to pull them out with great force and watch them land in a heap! She is terribly cute.

Anonymous said...

She is adorable. In a few years you will look back at the memories of her messes with tenderness in your heart and a tear or two in you eyes.

Anonymous said...

Ah, bless. Rebecca is a doll. Hannah is about at that stage as well. INTO EVERYTHING! Drives me crazy! But so cute at the same time!