Monday, July 14, 2008

4th of JULY!!

What a fun day this was! I bought this little dress for Rebecca months ago, I thought it was so darling and had to have it. I love the 4th of July and I love my country. I truly am proud to be an American. This month I am memorizing all 3 verses of "The Star Spangled Banner." I think the words are beautiful and powerful and I know God truly has made and preserved our nation. I have always loved the 4th of July and I love how Idaho Falls goes all out on this day. There are so many fun things to do here.
Seth's parents came up to be with us all day on the 4th, which was a fun surprise. Rebecca loved being with them and we had a great day together.
I got all festive and painted Rebecca's and my toenails. It was hard to do hers, because they are so small, but it turned out so cute!!


And of course, I had to make her some holiday hairbows. I loved how these looked. I had a bunch of random ribbon, and I didn't know how I wanted it to look. Seth suggested I try to make them look like fireworks. So I tried, and I don't know if they really do, but they are cute anyway!!


MY SWEET LITTLE FAMILY!



Rebecca at the parade...she was so cute waving and clapping all the time. It was a good parade! And we had awesome seats in the shade! The parade comes right at the bottom of our street, very convenient and we walked to the river at night too to watch the fireworks, which were spectacular as always!! Rebecca watched them so good and pointed at them. I was worried she'd be tired and cranky, but she was so good all day. We had a lot of family up for a BBQ in our back yard, which was a lot of fun. And we blasted of lots of fireworks after dinner in the parking lot across from our house. It was such a fun day!










1 comment:

ClancyPants said...

I guess I missed this one too! That is a way cute dress and I'm very impressed with her cute bows too! You did an excellent job! That picture of her at the parade is really nice. Good composition with the giant flag in the background and her little star dress. Nice! :)