Monday, July 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Rebecca!!!

Well, I can hardly believe it, but my little Dolly turned one on Saturday. What an amazing year it has been. I love being Rebecca's mother more than words can say. Every day is wonderful and fun, watching my sweet baby discover the world. Everything is new to her, and it is like a second childhood for me. It is so much fun to see things as if they are new. I don't know how I ever lived without Rebecca! One of the biggest blessings in my life right now is that I get to be home with her. I don't miss a moment of her beautiful childhood, and she is getting more fun all the time!We had a party for Rebecca on Saturday in our back yard. WHEW!! 2 party weekends in a row in our back yard! It was fun to plan out and prepare for them though, and I love to have family at our house. We have a good time together. I'm grateful to have wonderful families that love and support us, and whose company we enjoy. I wish we lived closer and could do this more often. We want to thank everyone who came from so far to be with us on Rebecca's first birthday. It means so much to us!!









This is the fish cake my mom and I decorated for Rebecca. It turned out so darling!





Rebecca was spoiled by everyone!! She received so many nice gifts. Thanks everyone for helping to make this day so special and fun!! Even though she won't remember it...we will tell her all about it!! It was a really fun day.
We love our Becca Boo, she is the joy of our lives. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!











2 comments:

Darla and Kirk Nuttall said...

Wow!! What a fun Birthday party. I am so glad your family got to come. It is such a special day. You all look so cute, especially Rebecca. See you! Darla

ClancyPants said...

Super cute! Somehow I missed this post because of the one above it. What a cute cake! Did you make it? I'm impressed!! ;) You are seriously the world's cutest mom.