Sunday, January 27, 2008

Some January photos...

Here are some pictures from this month. Rebecca is getting her first tooth!! It's just barely pushing through on the bottom. Here is her favorite toy to chew on. Poor baby has been fussy and just wants to cuddle all the time. Fine with me! There aren't many things more wonderful than cuddling with a baby. Snoozing with Daddy after a long day of work (for him)
We are so blessed to have another temple built in Rexburg, 30 minutes from where we live. We went to the open house, and it was so beautiful. The church does such a nice job at these events. You can see the heated walkway leading up to the temple. The workmanship in the temple is (literally) perfect. I felt such a sweet, peaceful spirit there and am so grateful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ. I'm grateful to have the fulness of the gospel on the earth today, which includes temples and the opportunity to be with those we love for all eternity. That means everything to me.


Here is Rebecca's Baby's First Christmas ornament that I made for her.


Rebecca loves her toys and plays so well with them, by herself for as long as I need her to. I can get so much done and she just entertains herself. She makes the funniest noises too!




Sweet baby girl. This was the first time I ever did her hair this way. Now I have to, or it covers her eyes! I'm so glad my little girl has so much hair! It is fun to doll her up.









No comments: