Friday, January 11, 2008

Happy New Year!!!

Here she is, my beautiful New Year's baby. She is always so happy in the morning, just like her daddy. It makes my day every morning to see her little face smiling at me. My mom gave me these 2008 glasses. They actually light up, but Rebecca was not being too cooperative as you can see, so I didn't turn them on. Seth just shakes his head at the things I do to Rebecca for pictures. I love it though! And she'll laugh with me later, even if she wasn't laughing now! These pictures crack me up.
Especially this one. It's like she's saying, "All right, just take it and get it over with!"

Rebecca will be six months old tomorrow. Don't worry, I'll be taking some darling pictures and do a new post sometime next week. She even has a new hairstyle!
Here she is in her little cradle. Lately this has been happening a lot-feet or arms sticking out. Maybe it's time to put up the crib. Every time I suggest it though, Seth comes up with some excuse before saying, "but then she'll be so far away." He really does like having her in our room. Me, not so much anymore, since I hear everything and think she needs me when really she's just moving in the night like we all do. Here's a funny story from last night. Seth says that in the middle of the night, I sat up and started shaking him, saying "WHERE'S THE BABY?" He of course assumed I had looked in her cradle and she was gone, so he frantically looked around to find her sleeping soundly in her cradle. Meanwhile while he was looking for the baby, I had laid back down and gone to sleep. He was ticked. I think it's funny. So does he, really. And I don't remember a thing!


I'm excited for this year. I just feel like it will be a good one. I have so much good in my life, and now I have a sweet baby to raise and teach and love. I've come up with some good resolutions and hope I can stay on track to improve myself in this new year.




No comments: