Sunday, February 3, 2008

New Things...

Before Rebecca was born, I thought our little house was just the perfect size for the two of us. Our house was built in 1928 and is 800 square feet on each level. The basement is not finished. We have 2 bedrooms, so basically a bedroom and an office. I had no idea how much STUFF you need when you have a baby. Wow. So since Rebecca has joined our family, our house has gotten even smaller it seems. Our office is done in an American theme. Now I'm thinking I should have painted it pink, but oh well! Good thing babies don't care what their bedroom looks like! Rebecca finally got her own room! We were holding off putting up the crib, because of how crowded we already are, but it's ok now. We moved the computer out to the living room and I don't think it looks too bad!



We also gave Rebecca her first solid food recently. It has been so much fun to feed her, she makes the funniest faces.






The first time we fed her rice cereal, she couldn't get enough! She had to hold on to the spoon and the bowl.













1 comment:

Shanna said...

She looks so much like her mommy!! :) And, I love the American theme...