Sunday, September 16, 2007

She's Growing!





















Rebecca is growing so fast! I chose a dress for her to wear to church today and asked Seth to put it on her. Well, he couldn't get it on her!! She just wore it a month ago, and that was the only time she'll wear it I guess. It's crazy how fast babies grow. I took her to her 2 month checkup a few days ago and she weighs 11 pounds 9 ounces. She is so healthy and happy, I feel so lucky to have such a good baby! She smiles all the time now, it is the cutest thing. And just today she has started babbling. Baby talk is so cute! She has been making this "whoo-whoo" sound for a while. I love it--it is her way of calling to me from another room when I've been gone too long. She is so cute, I just have the best time with her. I love being her mother.

No comments: