Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Picture Day


I have now had my first experience with having portraits done of my child. WHEW!! Rebecca sleeps ALL DAY LONG, every day,no kidding. But not this day. She was awake all morning, took a 2 hour nap, and then was wide awake again. I was just praying she'd be awake for the pictures at 4:00. So I wanted her to sleep all she wanted before then. (as she usually does!!) Well she fell asleep on the way to Sears and I was dying. She stays awake all day until then! But getting her into the blessing dress is quite a process, and it woke her up. I'm so glad her beautiful eyes were open! She has been smiling so cute for me lately, but she would NOT for these pictures. It was like she was saying,"hey, I'm awake, what more do you want from me?" The pictures turned out so cute though, I can't wait to get them back and I just had to share them here.




No comments: