Thursday, June 4, 2009

Fun in MAY!

While I am getting ready in the mornings, I usually put Rebecca in this little dance outfit and she runs around the house dancing and singing. She is adorable! And I LOVE IT when she entertains herself...very rare these days :)


We planted our garden and some flowers in the front. Rebecca was a big help! If you call playing in the dirt helpful. Here she is digging with her little shovel.

Trying on mom's gloves.

And here is Rebecca drinking - I mean helping me water the flowers!

Here she is looking for mail in her little mailbox.

Grandma, Grandpa, and Aunt Heidi sent her some love letters! She was so happy!!! Thank you!









3 comments:

Sarah Coyne said...

Okay, I know I've told you this a million times, but Rebecca is just SO DARN CUTE!!! I wish you guys lived closer so our little girls could play together!!

Andrew, Marci and Brinlee Bailey said...

You have a little dancer on your hands. Oh the many talents of Rebecca!

MissiMay said...

She is so adorable... just like her momma!! ;o)