Wednesday, August 29, 2007

OK!!! I have a blog!

Whew! Creating a blog for myself wasn't as hard as I thought it would be! I've been looking at a few blogs on a regular basis, and I decided maybe I should try it out myself. Especially since I live far from family and friends, I want to be able to share pictures of my darling little baby. This seems like a great way to keep in touch and share thoughts and experiences.
I love being a mother. It is even better than I thought it would be. Rebecca is so sweet and fun. She changes a little every day and is getting so strong and big. I love chubby babies. She still sleeps a ton, so I love it when she is awake and she is starting to interact with me more. I love her smiles, they just melt my heart.

1 comment:

Shanna said...

Hooray!!!!!!! I'm SO glad you've jumped on the blogging bandwagon :) See, its not that hard after all. Rebecca is so darling, and I'm glad that we'll be able to see pictures of her often as she's growing up. Her baby blessing dress is beautiful too!